You can now order First Draft transcripts either with time stamps and speaker IDs or without. Just follow the instructions below:
1. Login to your Customer Portal account.
2. Upload your files using the New Customer Portal Walkthrough. If you are ready to order as soon as you upload your files in one selection, you can click on the orange 'Transcribe' button on the bottom of the right-side of the page.
If you are ready to order files you have previously uploaded click on the 'Ready to Transcribe" button to the right of the file name you wish to order. Or, if you have multiple files you have already uploaded, you can select each one by clicking the box to the left of the file name.
Now click the 'Transcribe' button at the bottom right-hand side of the screen once it turns orange.
3. In the Transcription Details page, choose First Draft service.
4. Click on the speaker selection. Please note that if wish to get the US $0.79 pricing for First Draft, please select "Not Included" under speaker selection.
5. Choose the number of speakers and click on "Continue".
6. From here, please follow Step 6 and onwards of our Customer Portal Walkthrough to complete your order.
We hope this article has been helpful to you. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org