Do you have files stored in Dropbox that you'd like transcribed? Linking your Dropbox and TranscribeMe accounts is an easy way to get this done!
To connect your accounts, please follow these steps:
1. Sign into your Customer Portal.
2. Click Choose a File from Dropbox. You will see a pop up that asks you to sign in and link to your Dropbox. (Note: if you are logged in to Dropbox on your browser, you will automatically link your account to TranscribeMe when you click on Sign In.)
3. You will be taken to a landing page hosted by Dropbox. Enter your Dropbox account email and password and click Sign In to link your accounts.
4. This will lead you to the Dropbox File Manager screen hosted by TranscribeMe. You will see all the folders in your Dropbox listed .
5. Choose the folder where your file is located. In our sample, it's in the Audio File folder. Click on the file you wish to transcribe and click on upload.
6. The file upload will start. Once it is completed, the Transcribe button will turn orange and you can click on it.
7. From there, you will be taken to the Transcription Details page. Please proceed from Step 6 of our Customer Portal Walkthrough to complete your order.
We hope this article has been helpful to you. If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.