- Download Android File Transfer and open the program.
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Access your TranscribeMe recordings through: Android > Data > com.transcribme.transcriptionapp > files
- Find your desired file based on the data/time of its creation and save it to your computer.
- If your device uses Android 9 or up, you can find steps to transfer your files here.
- If your device uses Android 8 or earlier, it requires enabling USB mass storage before you can access the recordings on your phone. You can find written instructions here and video instructions here.
- After mass storage has been enabled, connect your phone to your computer. Your phone will appear as a new drive "F:" under "My Computer".
- Access your TranscribeMe recordings through: F: > Android > data > com.transcribeme.transcriptionapp > files
We hope this article was useful to you. If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at support@TranscribeMe.com.