If you are using both the TranscribeMe and Dropbox mobile apps, you can easily submit files stored in Dropbox directly to TranscribeMe by following these steps:
1. Open the TranscribeMe app and log-in to your account.
2. You will be taken to the Recordings screen. Click on the "Record" button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click the "Import Recording" button.
4. Verify that you would like to import from Dropbox by clicking the Dropbox icon that appears at the bottom of the screen.
5. If your files are organized in folders, click the folder with the file you would like to import in it. Otherwise, skip ahead to Step 6.
6. Click the name of the file you want imported into the TranscribeMe app.
7. A screen that reads "Downloading..." will appear along with a progress bar showing the status of the import.
8. When the file is finished being imported, the TranscribeMe app will reopen and you will be given the opportunity to name your file and provide a description of its contents. After tapping the "Save" button in the upper right hand corner, you will be returned to the Recordings screen (as shown in Step 2).
You have now successfully imported a file from Dropbox to the TranscribeMe app! From here, please proceed from Step 5 of our TranscribeMe iPhone App Walkthrough to complete your order.
If you have any questions or feedback, please write support@TranscribeMe.com and we will be happy to help you!