If you are having trouble importing your NVivo for Mac transcript, don't worry: Support is here to help! To solve this issue, please follow these steps:
1. Open your NVivo for Mac transcript with TextEdit.
2. Select Duplicate from the File menu at the top of your screen. Doing so will create a duplicate of your file.
3. Select Format > Make Plain Text
4. Select File > Save
5. Close the file.
6. Find the file where you have saved it, and make sure it has a .txt extension.
7. Import the file into NVivo by following these instructions.
We hope this article has been useful to you. If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at support@TranscribeMe.com and we will be glad to assist!