Here are some suggestions that should work:
• Completely turn the app off and on again.
• Completely turn the phone off and on again.
• Find the strongest Wifi connection possible.
Please note that taking any of these steps will not cause you to lose your recording. It is safely stored in your phone!
If you are still having trouble restoring connectivity, you can download the recording off of your phone and upload it to our Customer Portal. These instructions will vary based on whether you have a Mac or PC computer.
- Download Android File Transfer and open the program.
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Access your TranscribeMe recordings through: Android > Data > com.transcribme.transcriptionapp > files
- Find your desired file based on the data/time of its creation and save it to your computer.
- If your device uses Android 9 or up, you can find steps to transfer your files here.
- If your device uses Android 8 or earlier, it requires enabling USB mass storage. You can find written instructions here and video instructions here.
- After mass storage has been enabled, connect your phone to your computer. Your phone will appear as a new drive "F:" under "My Computer".
- Access your TranscribeMe recordings through: F: > Android > data > com.transcribeme.transcriptionapp > files
We hope this article was helpful. f you have any additional questions, please write us at support@TranscribeMe.com.