How to Download Your Recordings from the TranscribeMe App
Android users can download audio recorded on the TranscribeMe app by following the below steps. Please note that they will vary based on whether you have a Mac or PC computer.
- Download Android File Transfer and open the program.
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Access your TranscribeMe recordings through: Android > Data > com.transcribme.transcriptionapp > files
- Find your desired file based on the date/time of its creation and save it to your computer.
- If your device uses Android 9 or up, you can find steps to transfer your files here.
- If your device uses Android 8 or earlier, it requires enabling USB mass storage before you can access the recordings on your phone. You can find written instructions here and video instructions here.
- After mass storage has been enabled, connect your phone to your computer. Your phone will appear as a new drive "F:" under "My Computer".
- Access your TranscribeMe recordings through: F: > Android > data > com.transcribeme.transcriptionapp > files