Changing Your Password (Forgot Password) and or Email Address Associated with your Account
Changing Your Password or Email Address on the Customer Portal
Updating the Email Address
If you need or want to change the email address that serves as the username for your account, you need to contact our Customer Support team and make the request. You may contact them through our contact option at the bottom right-hand corner of our webpage, or you may email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing Your Password
If you have forgotten your TranscribeMe password or would like to change it, please follow the steps below.
Go to the
Customer Portal login screen and click on the white Forgot Password? link.
You will be taken to the Reset Password screen. In the empty field, enter the email address associated with your Portal account and click the Reset Password button.
- Sign in to your email account. You will receive an email from TranscribeMe titled "Reset password on TranscribeMe Portal". Please note that this email may end up in your junk or spam mailboxes.
Note: If you do not receive the password reset link via email:
- Please check your spam/junk folders
- Add email@example.com as a contact and go back to step 2
- Contact support via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Support beacon in the lower right-hand corner of the website on the Support page that says 'Contact Us' if you are still unable to receive the reset link.
- Once clicking on the Support Beacon, scroll to the bottom and type in your question. You will then see an 'answer' and an 'ask' option at the top of the beacon window. Click on 'ask' and fill out the form.
- You will need to verify the account by answering account-specific questions so we can manually provide you with the reset link.
Open the email and click the link to reset your password.
You will be taken to TranscribeMe's New Password screen. Enter your desired password in the field titled "New Password". Re-enter your password in the below field titled "Confirm Password".
Please note that your password must be a minimum of 10 characters in length, has at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 digit (number). Click the Update Password button to change your password.
You will then be sent to the password reset confirmation screen, click on Sign in and you will be returned to the login page. Enter your email address and new password to log into your Customer Portal.
We hope that you found this tutorial helpful! If you have any further questions, please do write to us at email@example.com!