Transferring Your Recordings to Cloud Storage
It's easy to transfer TranscribeMe recordings to your preferred cloud storage service for easy storage and access! This article will focus on sharing TranscribeMe recordings with the Dropbox app. Please follow these steps:
Before You Begin
In order to share your recordings with Dropbox, you will need to:
- Have iOS 8 or greater.
- Download the Dropbox app.
- Make sure that you are signed into Dropbox when you are sharing a recording.
- From the Recordings tab, click the + symbol.
- Tap the "More" button.
- Swipe the toggle switch to enable Dropbox sharing.
You have now enabled sharing between TranscribeMe and Dropbox. Now you can send your recordings to Dropbox anytime that you need to!
Send Your TranscribeMe Recordings to Dropbox
- Once you have a recording you would like to send to Dropbox, tap the recording name.
- Tap the share icon.
- Tap "Export Recording Copy."
- Tap the Dropbox folder you would like to save the recording to. If you don't have folders, click the "Save to 'Personal'" button at the bottom of the screen.
- The file will now be stored in your Dropbox, and can be accessed through either the Dropbox app or the site.