Information Needed to Diagnose iPhone App Issues
If you are having trouble with the iPhone app, we are here to help! If you could provide a bit of information we should be able to get to the bottom of your issue.
First, it would be helpful to get your app logs. Here is how to do it:
- In the app click the settings icon at the top right (it looks like a gear)
- Click "Send Logs" at the bottom of the screen
- Click "Send"
Next, if you could send your answers to these questions to Support@TranscribeMe.com, along with any relevant screenshots, details, or error messages:
- Are you able to play the recording in your app? (from your list of recordings, click the filename to access play icon)
- What method did you use to upload your recording?
- Recorded using the TranscribeMe app
- Import Voice Memo into the TranscribeMe app (the free recording app for iPhone)
- Upload using Dropbox (or another app [please specify]) into the TranscribeMe app
*If you purchased the Voice Recorder HD app, you can ignore these questions. Just let us know you are using it, and summarize what your experience is.
- Did you receive any calls, leave the phone idle, switch off the phone, or use any other apps while recording or Uploading?
- Was your internet connection strong during your upload?
- Any other noticeable issues or inconsistencies?