Troubleshooting NVivo-for-Mac File Compatibility
If you are having trouble importing your NVivo for Mac transcript, don't worry: Support is here to help! To solve this issue, please follow these steps:
- Open your NVivo for Mac transcript with TextEdit.
- Select Duplicate from the File menu at the top of your screen. Doing so will create a duplicate of your file.
- Select Format > Make Plain Text
- Select File > Save
- Close the file.
- Find the file where you have saved it, and make sure it has a .txt extension.
- Import the file into NVivo by following these instructions.
We hope this article has been useful to you. If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist!